Conditions for obtaining the benefit
- Owning the property or having a mandate to use the property.
- Or have a mandate to use the property.
- A simple paper application with the complete address of the property.
- A certificate issued by the receiver of finance justifying payment of the tax on buildings located in the district of the local authority concerned.
Place of lodging of the file
- The municipality or municipal district concerned.
- Delegation for real estate situated in areas not established as a municipality.
- One week from the date of filing.
- The certificate of registration of an immovable property with the role is not an ownership title.
- This certificate may be issued only to the parties concerned.